158 Buffalo Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11213
OUR DOORS ARE NOW OPEN WITH BUSINESS HOURS OF TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 10AM - 5PM.
FOR INQUIRIES AND OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (718) 756-5250 EXTENSION 300 OR AT INFO@WEEKSVILLLESOCIETY.ORG. ALL TOUR REQUESTS CAN BE SUBMITTED VIA TOURS@WEEKSVILLESOCIETY.ORG.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
- A, C Train to Utica Avenue » Walk four short blocks south on Utica Avenue to Bergen Street » Turn left onto Bergen Street »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Avenue between Bergen Street and St. Marks Avenue
- 3, 4 Train to Crown Heights-Utica Avenue » Walk seven blocks north on Utica Avenue to Bergen Street » Turn Right onto Bergen Street »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Avenue between Bergen Street and St. Marks Avenue
- B46 Local to Bergen Street » Walk past the police station
- B15 & B65 to Bergen Street and Buffalo Avenue » Walk across Bergen Street at Buffalo Avenue
- B47 to Bergen Street » Walk down Bergen Street towards Buffalo Avenue »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Ave between St. Marks Avenue and Bergen Street
Thank for your interest in volunteering with Weeksville Heritage Center!
Past volunteers have worked with the tour, research and program departments. Most of our volunteer activities are tied to special events or projects. Applications will be reviewed and matched with our current needs and opportunities available. Eligible candidates will be notified.