158 Buffalo Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11213
OUR DOORS ARE NOW OPEN WITH BUSINESS HOURS OF TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 10AM - 5PM.
TOURS AND PUBLIC PROGRAMS WILL RESUME IN OCTOBER. BE SURE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR UPDATES.
FOR INQUIRIES AND OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (718) 756-5250 EXTENSION 300 OR AT INFO@WEEKSVILLLESOCIETY.ORG. ALL TOUR REQUESTS CAN BE SUBMITTED VIA TOURS@WEEKSVILLESOCIETY.ORG.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A, C Train to Utica Avenue » Walk four short blocks south on Utica Avenue to Bergen Street » Turn left onto Bergen Street »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Avenue between Bergen Street and St. Marks Avenue
- 3, 4 Train to Crown Heights-Utica Avenue » Walk seven blocks north on Utica Avenue to Bergen Street » Turn Right onto Bergen Street »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Avenue between Bergen Street and St. Marks Avenue
- B46 Local to Bergen Street » Walk past the police station
- B15 & B65 to Bergen Street and Buffalo Avenue » Walk across Bergen Street at Buffalo Avenue
- B47 to Bergen Street » Walk down Bergen Street towards Buffalo Avenue »» Weeksville Heritage Center is on Buffalo Ave between St. Marks Avenue and Bergen Street