Weeksville Ambassadors are a collective of young professionals committed to advancing Weeksville Heritage Center's mission and vision through community engagement, philanthropy, and more. 2016 Co-Chairs are Jessica Lynne & Ali Rosa-Salas.
Annual Membership is $200, or monthly recurring donations of $17. Benefits of membership include:
- Limited "Weeksville Ambassador" button.
- Special Recognition on all Weeksville Promotional Materials.
- Special Recognition & opportunities to help organize the Quarter Sessions.
- Invitation to Tea with Tia--an intimate gathering where participants will get a private tour of the Historic Hunterfly Road Houses. Beginning February 2016.
- Reduced ticket price to Weeksville's 2016 Annual Social Benefit on June 2.
- Special & early access to events throughout the year including author & artist talks, film screenings, panels & conferences, etc.
- Join a network of young professionals committed to shaping the future of Weeksville Heritage Center.
Click Below to Join our E-mail list!
Current Weeksville Ambassador Members: Jessica Lynne, Co-Chair; Ali Rosa-Salas, Co-Chair; Suhaly Bautista-Carolina; Ofronama Biu; Ope Bukola; Imani Edwards; Yisarelie Fermin; Nicolet Gatewood; Lakita P. Jackson; Melanie Lewis; Jonelle Rocke; Raquel Thompson; Yasmin Vera; Stephanye Watts; Utak West
Thank for your interest in volunteering with Weeksville Heritage Center!
Past volunteers have worked with the tour, research and program departments. Most of our volunteer activities are tied to special events or projects. Applications will be reviewed and matched with our current needs and opportunities available. Eligible candidates will be notified.